Guidelines for Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF):
Assistance in writing and publication of the good clinical practice guidelines in IPF as per HAS’s methodology (HAS: Haute Autorité de Santé)
- Fulfil physicians’ expectations re introduction of new therapies
- As per the request of National Reference Centre of rare lung diseases (Respifil sub-group, Orphalung network):
- Establish a consensus among French experts on the guidelines for the management of the IPF
- Publish these guidelines in a renowned medical journal
1st edition : 2012-2013 (12 month). 2nd edition : 2016-2017 (9 month). 3rd edition : 2020-2021 (in progress).
- Creation of the coordination, writing and review groups (HAS’s methodology for national guidelines for the management and treatment)
- Writing of the initial draft (V0) with the coordination group
- Writing of the first version (V1) with the writing group (consensus methodology which allows to validate, invalidate, amend every recommendation)
- Finalisation of the French version further to a submission to the review group, final amendments and proofreading by the coordination group.
Publications of the Good practice Guidelines which will be a French reference for the management and treatment of this pathology